Does it come with a super sized angioplasty?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 pm

I must have a small appetite or something because one regular Whopper is enough to fill me up. XD
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:36 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]Hmmm...I can honestly say...I would try that at least once...with a friend to split it with. Only because I know that if I were to eat all that by myself, once I finished it, my stomach would take the appearance of a woman who was about 7 months pregnant. I mean, seriously, what is going on in the fast food industry that they feel the need to use the ENTIRE ruler to get customers?[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm

People are probably cooking at home more since eating out is not economical and in This Economy, people want to save money.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ADXC » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

@ KBS-Watch out, soon enough they will be measuring things by yard sticks...
ADXC

Postby armeck » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 pm

ever heard of that place in texas where you get a free 72 oz steak if you can eat it in one hour? i knew a guy who ate it, the salad, the bread and the desert that it came with XD all in under an hour now THAT'S a big meal! (and this dude is like really skinny too it's so not fair!
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1409921) wrote:ever heard of that place in texas where you get a free 72 oz steak if you can eat it in one hour? i knew a guy who ate it, the salad, the bread and the desert that it came with XD all in under an hour now THAT'S a big meal! (and this dude is like really skinny too it's so not fair!

Okay...wow. Seriously, he was feeling that meal for a LONG time. That's just wrong on so many levels.

ADXC wrote: @ KBS-Watch out, soon enough they will be measuring things by yard sticks...

If that happens, I give up on eating out because that just makes no freakin' sense at all.
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby armeck » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 pm

KhakiBlueSocks (post: 1409924) wrote:Okay...wow. Seriously, he was feeling that meal for a LONG time. That's just wrong on so many levels.

he's jut like that, no one gets it but is able to eat more than anyone anyone has ever met XD really a neat guy (not because he eats a lot you'd just have to meet him to know what i mean)
armeck

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

ADXC (post: 1409919) wrote:@ KBS-Watch out, soon enough they will be measuring things by yard sticks...

Haven't you seen the Subway party sandwich?

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby GeneD » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:48 am

MomentOfInertia (post: 1409863) wrote:It's just too big and awkward, you'd make a mess, be dropp'n bits all over the place
I thought this was the very reason they invented tacos. Although I imagine that eating a foot long taco will take some skill.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:20 am

mechana2015 (post: 1409933) wrote:Haven't you seen the Subway party sandwich?

That's different. In that case, it's meant to be eaten by several people.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 am

Nate (post: 1409878) wrote:Fortunately, no fast food place has ever reached that point. If anything, most fast food places don't have big enough food. I mean, take the double/triple/quad stackers from Burger King. Those things are ridiculously tiny! It's why I stopped getting them. That, and they never put enough of that sauce on them.

You need to come down and try Andy's. It's the best burger place I've ever eaten and they give you MEAT instead of a meat patty.

Look down at the bottom. Their Andy-sized burger is already huge enough, only about 3 people in Edenton have been able to eat that thing. I haven't even seen anyone in Columbia able to do it.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 am

Yeah Crimson, I also love Andy's! But I prefer eating their foot-long cheesesteaks filled with amazing meat and oozy cheese! You can also get onions, mushrooms, and peppers if you like.

Yeah, I've thought about doing the Andy's challenge, but six patties, fries, and drink is too much for me to down in 30 minutes.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 am

armeckthefirst wrote:and the desert

Whoa, he ate a desert? That must take skill. All that sand, and cacti...and horned lizards. I bet his stomach was hurting.

That Big Pie in the Sky place has a large pizza that looks fit to be called a large. Not like freakin' Papa John's or Domino's "large" pizzas. Geez I ate a large pizza from Papa John's by myself no problem. That should not happen.

Crim, that Andy's place looks amazing. They only seem to be in NC though. Not that that's TOO big of a problem as NC is only about 20 minutes away but the closest one seems to be in Durham, which is about an hour and fifteen minutes. :\

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 am

Drive to one, Nate, you won't be disappointed. Also, they're ice tea is amazing.
ADXC

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 am

armeckthefirst wrote:ever heard of that place in texas where you get a free 72 oz steak if you can eat it in one hour? i knew a guy who ate it, the salad, the bread and the desert that it came with XD all in under an hour now THAT'S a big meal! (and this dude is like really skinny too it's so not fair!

The place is called the Big Texan and he would have had to eating all that to beat it.

Meal consists of: Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, Salad, with Roll, Butter, and of course the 72 oz. Steak.

The rules for the challenge are

Entire meal must be completed in one hour. If any of the meal is not consumed (swallowed)...you lose!

Before the time starts, you will be allowed to cut into the steak, and take one bite. If the steak tastes good and is cooked to your satisfaction, we will start the time upon your acceptable approval. The time will not stop, and the contest is on, so make SURE before you say “][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang
[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Nate (post: 1409968) wrote:Whoa, he ate a desert? That must take skill. All that sand, and cacti...and horned lizards. I bet his stomach was hurting.

That Big Pie in the Sky place has a large pizza that looks fit to be called a large. Not like freakin' Papa John's or Domino's "large" pizzas. Geez I ate a large pizza from Papa John's by myself no problem. That should not happen.

O_O wooow, Nate! That's a lot of Pizza! D8 you should go to GA and try to eat that entire pizza! :D
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Nate (post: 1409968) wrote:Whoa, he ate a desert? That must take skill. All that sand, and cacti...and horned lizards. I bet his stomach was hurting.

Crim, that Andy's place looks amazing. They only seem to be in NC though. Not that that's TOO big of a problem as NC is only about 20 minutes away but the closest one seems to be in Durham, which is about an hour and fifteen minutes. :\

Go to New York state. Pizzas are bigger and cheaper over there.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Or you can go to a local pizza place that has New York Style Pizza or Johnny's Pizza that is a New York Style pizza place, just not sure if they would be cheaper.

But I can say that I never really like pizzas in New York for some reason and the only ones that I like as New York Style is from Johnny's really.
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]
Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Nate » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm

ChristianKitsune wrote:O_O wooow, Nate! That's a lot of Pizza! D8 you should go to GA and try to eat that entire pizza! :D

You misread my post's intent.

I don't WANT to be able to eat that entire pizza. That is my point. My point is that most pizza places have ridiculously small "large" pizzas. I am disappointed that I am able to eat an entire large. That, to me, signifies that it is NOT large.

I want a pizza that I CANNOT eat in one sitting. I want to have a large pizza that makes me go "Man, there's no way I could eat all of this!" That is why the link that Bradley posted, I supported. That pizza looks big enough that I definitely would not be able to eat the whole thing. That is a good thing. That's what I want.
Go to New York state. Pizzas are bigger and cheaper over there.

Somehow driving 14 hours to get to a state I have no interest in isn't too appealing, no matter how good their pizza.

Besides, isn't New York the place where a bunch of government idiots decided to pass a law restricting certain types of food ingredients in things or something? Like, no trans-fats or some crap like that? Yeah, forget THAT noise.

Nate

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Well, I did have a 24" New York style meats pizza. Man, I could barely eat two slices at a time and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo greasy(But soooooooooo good.). XD
ADXC

Postby Nate » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm

A pizza is not good unless you can see through the bottom of the pizza box from all the grease.

Nate

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Nate (post: 1409698) wrote:I think that's the funniest part. If the sandwich was exactly the same, but had ham or turkey slices, no one would be going "EWWW" or "HEART ATTACK ON A BUN." But replace it with burgers, and suddenly everyone freaks out! It's kind of funny in a baffling way.

Exactly. Don't show us a photo of a fake one - show us a photo of a real one, and compare it to something we're familiar with, like a Subway footlong.
Having said that, the beef patties are a bit heavier than other usual deli meats.
If Subway had a three-quarter sub, that would be perfect - the full one is a bit big, and the half one it not as good value! Buy a six-inch one, or pay a bit over 50% more and get 100% more. Or just eat it in two parts with a gap in between.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

A foot-long sub is a bit big? I don't think they are big enough. XD
ADXC

Postby armeck » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

ADXC (post: 1410129) wrote:A foot-long sub is a bit big? I don't think they are big enough. XD

yeah really!
armeck

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Pfft, not for subway.
ADXC

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1409921) wrote:ever heard of that place in texas where you get a free 72 oz steak if you can eat it in one hour? i knew a guy who ate it, the salad, the bread and the desert that it came with XD all in under an hour now THAT'S a big meal! (and this dude is like really skinny too it's so not fair!

Eh. I bet I could do it. XD

Well at least just the steak. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 am

This thread is showing me that I am skinny by merit of both having high metabolism and an apparently small appetite.

I mean, honestly, I'm lucky if I can put away half of a large Papa John's pizza in one sitting.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby armeck » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1410138) wrote:This thread is showing me that I am skinny by merit of both having high metabolism and an apparently small appetite.

I mean, honestly, I'm lucky if I can put away half of a large Papa John's pizza in one sitting.

lucky. i'm about the same way only i'm not skinny :( :bang:
armeck

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1410138) wrote:This thread is showing me that I am skinny by merit of both having high metabolism and an apparently small appetite.

Dude, no kidding. XD I'm usually doing well to eat two or three slices of pizza in one sitting, medium or large. XD I once went to a great pizza place in Greenville, SC. I can't remember the name of it, but the pizza we ordered there was at LEAST 18" in diameter. Maybe 24". It was huge. Anyways, I couldn't even finish one slice of that pizza, and it was really good, too. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I can't even remember the last time I ate more than three pieces of pizza in a single sitting.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Previous Next

Return to General