Pizza Poll

Talk about anything in here.

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Sam's Club pizza;

The take 'n bake is good but the pick up is better,
Buy the deluxe, its wonderful.

The take 'n bake at Wal-Mart is good too.

I can't remember the last time we got pizza from a regular pizza place.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I love Round Table Pizza; their pizza is pretty different from pretty much any other pizza I've eaten, with a more cracker-like crust, great toppings, and a lot of variety to their specialty pizzas. Extra points if you can find a location with a buffet, like the one the late great Godfather's Pizza had.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby armeck » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 pm

round table is awesome!
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am

The best pizza place in my college town is Double Dave's. They have amazing spinach alfredo pizza!

I picked Papa John's for my favorite chain because they are the only one out of the big three to even offer a pizza with alfredo sauce (I can't eat tomatoes.) And what I've had from them is pretty good --and now I can get my spinach, alfredo, and chicken pizza for $10 because of a special deal my local ones are having.
If I do order from Pizza Hut, I get a large pizza with no sauce, cheese, chicken, and mushrooms. Pretty darn good.

I am happy that they are coming out with alfredo pizzas you can buy in the frozen section of the grocery store. I like Freschetta the best. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Dante » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

Flagstaff: Nimarcos FTW!
Glendale AZ: OUR local Rays Pizza (the other ones don't compare)
FKA Pascal
Dante

Postby XIV_whisper » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 am

i'm gonna have to go with pizza hut since that is the only pizza place ican remeber right now.
XIV_whisper

Postby crusader88 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm

In my area we have a little joint called Pizza Factory, which would perhaps be more apt a moniker for the corporate options listed above. They have a pick-me-up special whereby if you pick up the pizza yourself you get a second one free!
...you must begin a reading program immediately so that you may understand the crises of our age... Begin with the late Romans, including Boethius, of course. Then you should dip rather extensively into early Medieval. You may skip the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. That is mostly dangerous propaganda. Now that I think of it, you had better skip the Romantics and the Victorians too. For the contemporary period, you should study some selected comic books.

-Ignatius J. Reilly, in John Kennedy Toole's A Confederacy of Dunces, 1960s

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
crusader88

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:16 am

I said Papa John's, but actually my favorite place was in Apple Valley called "Nick's II"

I never saw Nick's I.

As it's been about a decade since I've been to Nick's II, I just say Papa John's now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Warrior4Christ » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 am

I've only heard of/seen the top two.. and local ones obviously.
The gourmet places are expensive but nice, so the nice values ones are Domino's.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 am

I miss Vinny's Pizza back in Albany, NY. Always tip the delivery guy, or you might wind up with a horse's head in a pizza box.

Next is Uno's then Round Table.

Now the best pizza I've had in Idaho is from Costco.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I chose "other" because I actually prefer heating up frozen Tombstone pizza on our pizza cooker. I'm extremely sensitive to taste, and Tombstone pizza cooked on our pizza cooker doesn't taste as greasy as other pizzas, but doesn't taste overly dry either.

But, out of the "fast food/buffet" pizza chains, Pizza Hut would be my favorite.
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 pm

I like Pizza Hut best of the main choices (Of which I had anyway)
but I think Pizzaville is the best (Especially on rainy days)
Furen

Postby Fish and Chips » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Furen (post: 1414554) wrote:but I think Pizzaville is the best (Especially on rainy days)
You feel this pizza will raise several characteristics.

Spend time here?
Fish and Chips

Postby PrincessZelda » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am

Local chain! Dion's. :)
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Furen » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Fish and Chips (post: 1414581) wrote:You feel this pizza will raise several characteristics.

Spend time here?

I was playing on their slogan (It was a rainy day in Pizzaville)
but I like it best
Furen

Postby Nate » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

You accepted the Pizzaville Rainy Day Special Mega Pizza Challenge!

In order to finish this pizza, you must have [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Understanding[/color] of your limits, [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Knowledge[/color] to control your pace, [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Courage[/color] to face this unrelenting tide of meat and cheese, and the [color="DeepSkyBlue"]Diligence[/color] to persevere against this colossal challenge.

All these traits are necessary to master the Pizzaville Rainy Day Special Mega Pizza Challenge!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Furen » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Challenge accepted!
Bring it
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Rewin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am

I chose CPK mostly because last time I ate there I had a carne asada pizza and it was awesome! Also I've never had a bad pizza there, where as every other place I've gotten pizza at some point or another has been disappointing. Next would be Dominoes. Mostly get Little Caesers cause that's what my wife likes and it's super cheap (under $10 for a large pizza and 2 things of breadsticks).
Rewin

Previous

Return to General