Favorite Pet Pleasures

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:39 am

Try not to squick when I say this, but my biggest pet pleasure is [color="Orange"]Oreos and Squeeze Cheese.[/color] Like... The Aerosol stuff that comes in the can where you have to push the tube. Easy Cheese. A wonderful blend of textures and flavors.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Sheenar » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Etoh, I'd actually be willing to give that a try. It sounds interesting.

It is always so good to take time now and then to remember the good things in your life --we do all have so much to be thankful for.

My list is as follows:

Dark chocolate (the more bitter, the better)
Getting lost in a good book
Being able to sleep in a little on occasion
Having a cat curl up in your lap and purr
Having a cat run to greet you when you come home
Sargento string cheese
A nice, hot cup of Tazo Refresh tea
Olvatine
Getting together with friends
A smile from someone in passing
An unexpected note from a friend
Being able to turn everything off once in a while and just sit
Windchimes
Music boxes
The smell right before the rain
Gerber daisies and sunflowers
The smell of hay and horse feed

and finally, just being alive-- being able to see, hear, and walk--God's great gift of life
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Previous

Return to General