Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Nate » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

Politics- Political threads and posts will be closed if posted. Politics has nothing to do with Christianity or anime, our two primary topics, and furthermore only causes opportunity for division within our community. In short, there's simply no positive purpose for them here.

Just in case you forgot!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby CAAOutkast » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:48 am

Nate (post: 1488504) wrote:Just in case you forgot!

Oops,Kinda got carried away there. Ok,fixed it.
Eternal Fan of Sailor Moon and the Original Mega Man!
CAAOutkast

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 pm

CAAOutkast (post: 1488502) wrote:Hey,I'm back. I won't be posting much,mostly I'm gonna be an observer. But If I see a topic that needs my 2 cents on,you better believe that you'll here from me.

Anyway,I'm a believer in Christ as Master of the Universe.I'm a Hardline Retro Gamer who loves:Game Music,Cartoons,Anime(mostly subbed,thou I like the older dubbed stuff),80's and 90's sitcoms,and hanging out on the net,among other things.

Though,Christ is the Lord of the Universe,I do question him alot. I still respect him.

Well,that's all you need to know about me. If you have any Question's,feel free to ask.

Merged you coming back thread into here ^^

Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your returns~
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 pm

[color="Plum"]Welcome back CaaOutkast.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby J.D3 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:06 am

CAAOutkast (post: 1488502) wrote:Though,Christ is the Lord of the Universe,I do question him alot. I still respect him.

I'm sure He doesn't mind us asking Him stuff all the time. We're now & always still learning after all, haha!
Mack: Did I hear God call me an idiot?
God: *shrugs* If the shoe fits, honey. Yes sir, if the shoe fits...
The Shack, William P. Young

J.D3

Postby Furen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:40 am

I'm going to be gone for a week, likely not able to get on much, if I can that's great and I'll drop in, but for the most part, I'm gone for the full week.

Have a great week (and Independence day)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Furen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Cancel that... it turns out my friend's mother needs surgery on Thursday, so he's down here till then, then I'm going up.

Pray she gets through this surgery well.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Peanut » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm leaving on a trip for a few weeks but I don't think I'm going to be back on CAA for the forseeable future after that. Thanks for 6 awesome years guys.

Peanut
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby Furen » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

Awww, going to miss you Peanut

anyway, I again had a change of plans, her surgery had been moved again to later in the year, so I'm going.

See ya next week
Furen

Postby Wrave » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 pm

My parents decided they don't want me on CAA anymore for a while. It might be two years before I return.
The Holy Father Pope Frances is asking people of all faiths to join together This Saturday, September 7. on the vigil of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary – for a day of fasting and prayer for peace in Syria.

Novena to the Most Powerful Hand
I place my Christian soul before Thee, and in my despair and anguish, beseech Thee to bring
the most powerful strength of Thy Helping Hand to come to my rescue. I place the devotion
of my sorrowful heart at Thy feet that I may be pardoned from a
destiny of suffering. May the loving kindness of Thy Sacred Heart
and the wonders of Thy Powerful Hand help me and give me strength and
wisdom to live in peace and happiness. Amen.
(Make your petition)
Wrave

Postby Furen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm back, did ya miss me?

Had a good time, helped move my friend's room (tiring) went kayaking (fun) watched anime (enjoyable) games (more fun)
Furen

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 am

Hi guys! AngelStar here!

I haven't came here for a week because I been pretty busy lately, so now I won't be online here that often than I was before.

But don't worry, I'll come here sometimes like once in a while.
So, just to let you know.
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby GeneD » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 am

I've been sick and offline for 2 weeks, which I spend in bed every day and which is why I am now spamming all the "What ... are you watching/reading?" threads.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:44 am

I'm back from my trip in Michigan. My parents decided to leave a little early. I can finally dance to my music again! I couldn't in Michigan. T_T Twelve days. I went without listening to my favorite music for twelve days. Talk about risky.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:48 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1490908) wrote:Talk about risky.
*hums "livin' on the edge" quietly*
Mithrandir

Postby Fish and Chips » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 am

So I didn't post about it, but my computer died last week.

It's still dead, but I bought a new one. It's in Korean.

I thought I should let you all know so you can all look forward to more of me not posting.
Fish and Chips

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

[insert joke about Kim Jong Il here]

In all seriousness, glad you're back, bro.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Psycho Molos » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1491247) wrote:[insert joke about Kim Jong Il here]

In all seriousness, glad you're back, bro.

His old computer died but he got one that's still... Kim Jong Il!!

(get it? Sick...."Il"?)
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 am

Gonna be gone for about two weeks on vacation but will be back!
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby samurai10 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Gonna be gone for two weeks on vacation, like Maka, but I'll be back! :D

I'm gonna have zilch, nada, zero internet access on my vacation though, so I really won't be around AT ALL. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby RidleyofZebes » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Well, hmm... in case you didn't notice, I've sprung back up around the board again lately. :) the 6-month on-and-off spells are kinda annoying, but I'm getting the hang of them. I've really missed you guys. Now that I can hook my phone up to my computer and get on the internet whenever I need to, expect to see me around with a varying regularity. :) cheers! And see ya around the boards. ^_^
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Lynna » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm just letting everyone know I'm going to be gone for roughly 3 weeks. We're going ocean sailing :D I'm so excited. I'll miss you all!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:04 pm

You did that last year O.O

Hope you have a great trip, see ya when you return!
Furen

Postby Lynna » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

It's kind of an anual thing XD we are sailing geeks after all

Thank You!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Vii » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

My internet was down for almost a week now so I haven't been able to come here. But now it's back and I'm here again! ^_^
Vii

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Glad to see ya back!
Furen

Postby Stephen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:23 am

Considering who made this thread...I should probably make use of it. Hi.
Stephen

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am

Welcome back :hug:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sheenar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:41 am

Stephen (post: 1496654) wrote:Considering who made this thread...I should probably make use of it. Hi.

Welcome back! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby goldenspines » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 am

It's Steve! :D Welcome back. <3
goldenspines

Previous Next

Return to General