Wow...just wow...

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Okay, first of all, if she wasn't consuming enough calories or protein and she was getting up too early to jog and not getting enough sleep, yes, she would get sick. In that sense, I can see how your health might improve upon giving up vegetarianism and jogging.

Part of that is just common sense, though. Vegetarian diets are not automatic weight loss/body builder magic. The same principles apply to vegetarians that apply to every other human: you have to consume enough nutrients of the right type. Where you get them from and how is entirely up to you. You also need enough sleep. Waking up too early to jog will actually keep you from losing weight, if that is your goal, and it will also make you more susceptible to illness.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Now, I know I'm coming in a little late, but Adam was not "lulled" into eating the fruit after Eve went and found him. He was right there. He knew it was wrong, he knew the consequences, but he did nothing. Eve started to slip, and Adam remained silent.

▬_▬ The Bible alse says, "There is no God."
For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Well, I don't know that the Bible says he was literally by her side the entire time, but he knew the rules just as well as she did. It's not like she tricked him or anything. All it says is, "She gave it to the man and he ate it."

It's ironic that some people act like women are all stupid and evil for the Eden thing, when in reality, Eve had to be coaxed and tricked. She argued, considered, and made a decision based on the information at hand (even though it was bad information). Adam just had to have it handed to him.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Nate » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Yuki, the reason Rusty mentions that is that the verse where Adam takes the fruit says that she gave it to Adam "who was with her." How long was he with her? The Bible doesn't say exactly, but it definitely can be interpreted as Adam having been with her the whole time.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby armeck » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:11 pm

adam young is a vegetarian, vegetarians are evil. there will be no owl city in heaven... CRAP!
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm

No Owl City!? Oh no!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 am

Holy crap. This is wild. I mean, I don't doubt that Satan would use bad diets to weaken a person's body or something, but come on.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I don't doubt that Satan would use bad diets to weaken a person's body or something, but come on.
Well, he can't use veggies, apparently...
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby armeck » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:41 pm

i love tim hawkins
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1453108) wrote:Well, he can't use veggies, apparently...

ROFL

I freakin' love Tim Hawkins
Shao Feng-Li

Postby steenajack » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

TIM HAWKINS!!!!!!!!!XD! I luvs him!!!

Anyway, okay....all I can say is...wow....I can't believe anyone actually believes this crap. This is so opposite to God that it's not even funny! I mean sheesh! Jesus ate with tax collectors and prostitutes for Pizza's sake! He didn't condemn them to hell, He just loved on them...and through that they actually wanted to change. He never showed hatred for them, in fact he even said that hatred was just as bad as murder, and He taught to love your enemies.....

I mean....I'm sorry, but saying that "God hates sinners" is just pure and utter BC to me. Where the heck do the get this from!?!?!? I mean....GOSH!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby Lynna » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 am

Stop smoking, but stop eating sugar first. Sugar will destroy your health faster than smoking.

XD
I guess some of us have a problem then
These people Are weird. I sure hope they haven't lead anyone astray. I want to say I smell Trolls but...yeah, They're just way to into it.
I also don't understand how the talk about the story of the Prodigal Son, and then say "The Son wasn't lost in the first place! He was a Son to begin with!" But then say "But the elder Son is evil!" and then later slam Calvinism. I just don't get these people.
I also don't understand why they're so against adoption, I mean, I understand them being against abortion, but what on earth is wrong with Adoption?

Also, I think people like these use the KJV because It's harder for people to understand. Just like how beforehand the church only used latin. If people don't understand the Truth, then it's easier to sway them to your opinion
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 am

I don't get these people either. They make me mad and I have to resist thoughts of smacking them over the head with my NIV bible. *Cough*. I don't know what the problem would be with adoption either. I'm going to outright say I never want to go through child birth. I'd much rather adopt children in need of a safe and loving home, which I hope I could give them. :)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

TopazRaven

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Davidizer13 (post: 1452525) wrote:
*Walk or run everywhere you go. Do not use a car, bicycle, or modern transportation.

*Work hard at manual labor for your subsistence. Don't work an office job.

Using the Internet is fine, though!

You're taking that out of context. Read the bit before the dot points.

[Bread is evil blah blah, but it was okay for them to eat in Jesus' time because it was a different type of bread blah blah and their lifestyle was different...]

In summary, some bread would be OK to eat today given the follow requirements.
* Walk or run everywhere you go. Do not use a car, bicycle, or modern transportation.
(etc)

They're not specific commands - they're just giving examples of what hypothetical lifestyle changes you'd need to make bread-eating okay.

Pascal (post: 1452533) wrote:I wonder what this website would think of Daniel 1:12-16, when it spoke of Daniel in Babylon when he chose to only eat Vegetables instead of eating the food of the King?

:P, That evil villain Daniel!

They already addressed that:

This story actually proves the vegetarian diet is bad. The men ate the special vegetarian diet to prove God was working miracles in them. The men and the king all knew the vegetarian diet should have made the men sickly. That is the reason the men ate only vegetables and water. They proved God was performing miracles in them by maintaining their health and improving it.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

So...you actually agree with them then? I suppose I'm out of luck any other way. I rather do like bread, fruits and veggies.

TopazRaven

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1453726) wrote:So...you actually agree with them then? I suppose I'm out of luck any other way. I rather do like bread, fruits and veggies.

I didn't express any opinion! I'm just showing what the website said.
I also do like my breads/fruits/veggies. I think they're quite mislead.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry, I was being weird, as usual!

TopazRaven

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Ouch, if fruits and veggies were evil, where would that leave VeggieTales?
Rusty Claymore

Postby Sapphire225 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

Wow...just wow. Was this site hosted through Fred Phelps and Jack Chick? I don't wanna know. I'm sorry, but this site is quite...inaccurate.
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby TheMewster » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 am

I agree with TopazRaven on adoption. But seriously, I'm gonna leave this topic. I'm very weak when it comes to 'biblical' examples :( and I'm wondering if my lifestyle is okay thanks to these extremists. It's probably best to ignore them, as I can feel my faith deteriorating because of just the QUOTES from these guys, and I need to get off this topic. [color="Red"]FAST[/color]. But on a kinder note, God bless these guys and I hope they can find the real biblical truth and learn to love more fully. :sniffle:
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Previous

Return to General