Where can I buy size 7 1/2 Ballet Slippers?

Talk about anything in here.

Where can I buy size 7 1/2 Ballet Slippers?

Postby Lynna » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Mods, feel free to put this whearever you like ^_^ I wasn't sure where it should go so...
I just recently, at age 16, started ballet. I Love it!! But, I haven't been able to find a place that sells ballet shoes that aren't all kids sizes. Does anyone know a place where I could buy a pair online or something? any advice?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Hansha » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm

ebay is worth a search. You can find the most random things there
" The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5
Hansha

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Are there any dance or costuming stores in your town? Something like that should have shoes in your size. I've never done ballet, but I had to buy character shoes once for a theatrical performance, and a dance shop in my town had that sort of thing in it, as well as shoes in my size (which is 7.5/8, depending on the shoe). XD Good luck finding something though!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General