3. European dragons
4. Rax Grissman dragons

9001. Chinese dragons
900001. Reign of Fire dragons
900000000000001. Dragon Tales dragons

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Nobody has mentioned How to Tame Your Dragon dragons. Those are cute and awesome. ^_^

Okay, in seriousness, though...

did anybody here every play Age of Wonders? I liked to be the Orcs just because their top unit was a Red Dragon. The Frostlings had Ice Drakes. And if you chose Death as your main Elemental Magic, you could summon Black Dragons, or if you chose Life, Gold Dragons. I used to just create a party of 9 dragons and go take every city. I was nigh unstoppable.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:09 pm

This was copied/pasted from a Facebook post about my landlord's three-year-old son, Ben. (Ben's grandmother made the post, not me.)

Ben hates real dragons that put out fire from their mouths. He met one like that and it put out fire at him and Ben hitted him and then the real dragon was dead. And all that with the most serious and convincing expression on his face and in his voice.

I love that kid.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby MrKrillz0r » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Htom Sirveaux (post: 1452417) wrote:This was copied/pasted from a Facebook post about my landlord's three-year-old son, Ben. (Ben's grandmother made the post, not me.)

Ben hates real dragons that put out fire from their mouths. He met one like that and it put out fire at him and Ben hitted him and then the real dragon was dead. And all that with the most serious and convincing expression on his face and in his voice.

I love that kid.

LOL :D Ben seems to be a cool kid
MrKrillz0r

Postby Lynna » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Yuki-Anne (post: 1452288) wrote:Nobody has mentioned How to Tame Your Dragon dragons. Those are cute and awesome. ^_^

Okay, in seriousness, though...

did anybody here every play Age of Wonders? I liked to be the Orcs just because their top unit was a Red Dragon. The Frostlings had Ice Drakes. And if you chose Death as your main Elemental Magic, you could summon Black Dragons, or if you chose Life, Gold Dragons. I used to just create a party of 9 dragons and go take every city. I was nigh unstoppable.

If You mean How to Train Your Dragon, I love them! especially Toothless! (although I am basing this off of the movie)
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Previous

Return to General