Leaving for a bit...

Talk about anything in here.

Leaving for a bit...

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not going to be logged in to CAA after today for awhile, in least for the rest of this week. The truth is I'm having some problems with depression at the moment due to some things that are happening in my life right now and also because I'm just a weirdo and feel depressed over nothing already to begin with. Considering Christmas is coming I want to be happier so I think maybe spending a little less time on the Internet might help. Just so no one worries, I'm not suicidal or anything. I just feel sad, lonely and even afraid sometimes for most of the day. Another reason why I must seek therapy! Lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone and have an awesome holiday! God bless you all!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Hiryu » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 am

Well, I hope you feel better soon. We will be waiting for you when you decide to come back.
Hiryu

Postby goldenspines » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 am

There's actually a thread just for this purpose, just so your leaving for a bit thread doesn't get lost within the rest of the threads, you can post here: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=28454

I hope you have a great Christmas, Topaz! <3 I'll keep you in my prayers.
goldenspines

Return to General