Is this true about arabs?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:37 am

Nate (post: 1407057) wrote:I support her marrying anyone and everyone she wants! IT'S ALL GOOD!

Unless she wants to marry her toaster or something. But I don't think toasters can say "I do" or sign a legal contract so I don't think we have to worry about that one.

Oh really Nate? so then I guess you're revoking what you said on the pillow thread...
Nate (post: 1380525) wrote:But you're missing the positives.

The pillow can't cheat on you.
The pillow will never have a period.
The pillow will never leave you.
The pillow won't ever guilt-trip you into buying it things.
Have a long night and work and come in at 3 AM? The pillow won't be suspicious!
The pillow won't ever complain about how many video games you're buying, or how much anime or sports you're watching.
The pillow doesn't have annoying in-laws.
And the pillow won't ever get sick, and it won't die before you do leaving you a nervous wreck who feels responsible and empty from their death!

Man marrying a pillow sounds pretty good now actually.

XD hmmm?
(I'm joking,btw)
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby airichan623 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:44 am

Nate (post: 1407057) wrote:I support her marrying anyone and everyone she wants! IT'S ALL GOOD!

Unless she wants to marry her toaster or something. But I don't think toasters can say "I do" or sign a legal contract so I don't think we have to worry about that one.

or marry an anime character pillow like that one Korean Otaku did... XD

hey, if he's a Christian, and you really like him, then date away, and marry, Lord providing.

---
Off topic: most of my classmates think I'm gonna marry an Asian cuz I like Asian stuff and get along very well with the Asian exchange students. they practically went into shock when I told them that I was going out with a white guy. (im not anymore)

The race thing really doesn't matter. Some of society might look down on you, but thats their issue.

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Nate » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 am

Lynna wrote:Oh really Nate? so then I guess you're revoking what you said on the pillow thread...

I'm not revoking it. I said I wouldn't support it if she wanted to marry a toaster. A toaster and a pillow are not the same!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

Lynna (post: 1407077) wrote:Oh really Nate? so then I guess you're revoking what you said on the pillow thread...

XD hmmm?
(I'm joking,btw)

Wow. Remind me never to screw with Lynna. She's got an awesome long memory.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am

Atria35 (post: 1407021) wrote:That's okay, Lilac. Just know that we support you marrying arabic guys!

[color="Plum"]Thanks, Atria and everyone else.[/color]

[color="Plum"]Just to clear up what I said on the first page.[/color]

Lilac#18 (post: 1407043) wrote:[color="Plum"]Oh no, not trying to limit my options, I was just interested in them and trying to expand my options. If I fall in love with any guy of any race, I fall in love with him. Sorry for not being clear before.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Lynna » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Nate (post: 1407096) wrote:I'm not revoking it. I said I wouldn't support it if she wanted to marry a toaster. A toaster and a pillow are not the same!

It's still an object. Does it matter what it's general use is?
Etoh*the*Greato wrote:Wow. Remind me never to screw with Lynna. She's got an awesome long memory.

Exactly XDDD
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Nate » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:38 pm

It totally matters what its general use is. I wouldn't put a toaster under my head when I went to sleep at night, and I wouldn't put bread in my pillow to try and cook it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Previous

Return to General