AD agency Dares Lebron James to play for the chicago Bulls

Talk about anything in here.

AD agency Dares Lebron James to play for the chicago Bulls

Postby firestorm » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 pm

So I'm heading over to yahoo to make a new e-mail account to separate my graphic design requests from the rest of my e-mail, when I see this on the front page.

"Jordan's Shoes used to Dare Lebron James"

While I'm not a sports fan I've heard of the guy and wanted to see what the whole thing was about cause that's quite a headline to make as far as basketball is concerned. Turns out it was part of a ad campaign to woo him over to the team.

It's a very daring advertise campaign. simple, but very bold and I love what's written on the inside of the shoebox top. XD

It makes me inspired and proud to see such great design and ad work that's coming from fellow graphic designers today. And it shows one more use for graphic design where you least expect it.

What do you guys think?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Return to General