Today... There is a better chance of catching on fire! :D

Talk about anything in here.

Today... There is a better chance of catching on fire! :D

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:20 am

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and none of you self combust!

So what are you CAA people doing to celebrate today? Fireworks? Trying to set people on fire? A nice dinner (to avoid those crazy pyromaniacs in your family)?

My family is going to watch Toy Story 3, then we're going to do some fireworks in the back yard! Hopefully, no one actually does catch on fire this year... Hahahhaha

(Hmm... Maybe I should have moved this to Goof Off....)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 am

Lil_Ninja (post: 1406578) wrote:Happy 4th of July!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and none of you self combust!

So what are you CAA people doing to celebrate today? Fireworks? Trying to set people on fire? A nice dinner (to avoid those crazy pyromaniacs in your family)?

My family is going to watch Toy Story 3, then we're going to do some fireworks in the back yard! Hopefully, no one actually does catch on fire this year... Hahahhaha

(Hmm... Maybe I should have moved this to Goof Off....)

You know, I am really glad that God didn't make me a bird...this time of year must be a really stressful time for them XD.

My family has been celebrating this weekend a little differently than usual... we are all putting new siding on our house, putting in new windows, and a new door. :D My dad dislocated his finger, only to be smashed once again by his idiot daughter (moi) accidently closing the door on his hand >,< )
Hard work is how we are celebrating the fourth!

XD annnd if the rain stays away today- fireworks tonight!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am

We did some 4th stuff at my Church, even though a good portion of the attenders were native, non American Koreans or Canadians. It was good (enough) times. Barbecue and sparklers. And cake. Cake with whipped frosting instead of real frosting. I never realized it, but there is NO REAL FROSTING in ALL OF KOREA.

I also said there was no Frozen yogurt, but was told that, in fact, all the big Frozen yogurt chains in California are Korean. Except... I've never seen one here. Off topic, I know. Point is, I was celebrating American independence even though I wasn't in America. I wonder if the people on the street and sidewalk outside were looking at us funny when we sang our national anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 am

We're cooking out, having porkchops and our family's super-delux macaroni salad! With potato chips, watermelon, and cake, of course! XD I'd be going over to my friend's this weekend if my allergies weren't so bad- I really can't leave the house at this point because of all the pollen. So because I can't go over state lines to shoot off fireworks with my friends, my fam and I have a bunch of sparklers to be burned. It's gonna be good!!! Movie to be shown after XD
Atria35

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:10 am

Dinner will be a Hungry Man frozen chicken pot pie. At 9:00 tonight I'll bike down to the riverside and watch the fireworks. Between now and then, it's church followed by probably being alone and bored just like yesterday. But maybe something fun will come along.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 am

bob wrote:I never realized it, but there is NO REAL FROSTING in ALL OF KOREA.

Sounds like my kind of place!

It's cloudy here and will probably remain cloudy into the night, so I doubt there will be fireworks. Fine with me, since I don't get to go see them anyways. XD

Husband is working a weird shift from 6PM to 2AM, so I'll be spending the evening alone. Bah.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Lynna » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:44 am

Nothing, because we're Canadian XD I wish all you americans a happy independance day though XD
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:40 am

You can't really get big fireworks in Minnesota. Mostly sparklers and small things.
You know what people do? They cross the Wisconsin border to buy big fireworks there.
But I'm just going to a show tonight, maybe. I wanted to test out my camera with fireworks but that may not happen.
Ante Bellum

Postby airichan623 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

Ante Bellum (post: 1406636) wrote:You can't really get big fireworks in Minnesota. Mostly sparklers and small things.
You know what people do? They cross the Wisconsin border to buy big fireworks there.
But I'm just going to a show tonight, maybe. I wanted to test out my camera with fireworks but that may not happen.

Yeah, fireworks are illegal in my state too. Same thing w/ the border-crossing.

Unfortunately, its been raining all day. We are going to go watch fireworks-if the rain and clouds go away, that is.

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Number1GaaraFan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

Hehehe:3 we got fireworks and are going to shoot them off Illegially.... But they aren't huge ones, we got bottle rockets, roman candles and what not our neighbors shoot off fireworks illegially and they're the Po-po >.> Pretty muchly no fire works are allowed in ohio, but my brother and friend were going crazy with the firecrackers last night *shudders*
Number1GaaraFan

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

Grillin' some hot dogs, drinking heavily (but not getting drunk), and watching some fireworks from the racetrack across town (we can see them from where we live). And that's about it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Hohenheim » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:01 pm

I'm going to watch the fireworks show, set up by the local community golf club, with my family. Today also happens to be my younger brother's birthday, so that just adds to the festivities.
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Gonna watch Yankee Doodle Dandy later, and then after dark my brother and Dad will shoot off some fireworks in the backyard. There will be burgers for dinner, and strawberries & ice cream and star-shaped blue jello for dessert. And earlier, I painted my nails a strange hot pink/red hybrid. (It's what I had! XD) Happy Fourth, people!
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:54 pm

YAYS! Happy Independence day!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Happy Fireworks Day \o.o/
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Happy 4th / fireworks day!!!!
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Ante Bellum » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I dub today...Pyro-Patriot Day! Unless somebody beat me to it, but that's unlikely.
Ante Bellum

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Tsukuyomi wrote:Happy Fireworks Day \o.o/

http://homestarrunner.com/fireworks.html

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Return to General