Someone special is coming this weekend!

Talk about anything in here.

Someone special is coming this weekend!

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 pm

So, I have a very special guest coming tomorrow and we are going to be spending the weekend together. I haven’t seen her in a while, so it will be fantastic to be able to catch up and well, just to plain see her face. I have fun activities planned for us and I am jumping up and down inside in excitement.

That’s right, Pebbles is coming! :D :D (Pebbles is my retired service dog for those who do not know. She retired from service on April 30 of this year and was adopted.)

I am SO stoked! I’ve missed her so much. Those of you on my FB, keep this on the DL. I’m taking Pebbles with me to our Service Dog Meetup group meeting on Saturday that’s at Handsome’s trainer’s house (Milissa) as a complete surprise for everyone. I’m trying to surprise Milissa, especially. So, shh. XD

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Okami » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Aw yay! :D Have a great time with Pebbles, hon. <3
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh wow!!! That's awesome! I hope you have a great time together! ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project