My Wedding Pics

Talk about anything in here.

My Wedding Pics

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

So its kind of a long story,so if you have questions just ask them....anyways I got married a month and half ago just about, on April 18......Does anyone here even remember me? haha this is my first post in probably a year, CAA seems to have been off my radar for a while now but just incase there are some that remember me or wonder where ive been... im still alive haha.

edit: please bear with the pics as a lot of people in Philippines never used digital camera before

onto the pics

Image(sister in law, not my wife)
Love is that feeling you get when a girl looks at you and it feels like your driving a car at high speeds and experience a sudden drop. You know what i mean? That sudden sinking feeling you get in your stomach? Yeah, that's love. Leave's you speechless everytime.
ssj2gohan61

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Love is that feeling you get when a girl looks at you and it feels like your driving a car at high speeds and experience a sudden drop. You know what i mean? That sudden sinking feeling you get in your stomach? Yeah, that's love. Leave's you speechless everytime.
ssj2gohan61

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I have a lot more and i also have the studio pics they turned out amazing if you are interested in seeing those just IM me on AIM or YM
ssj2gohan61

Postby bkilbour » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow. Dude, you are a lucky man. Congrats on being married!
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm

i know im lucky! and thanks... can you tell shes older than me? lets play guess the age haha.
ssj2gohan61

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm

ssj2gohan61 (post: 1399398) wrote:i know im lucky! and thanks... can you tell shes older than me? lets play guess the age haha.

Congrats, man! How old is your wife? XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Great pics you got there and of course cograts (again) ^O^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Congratulations mate! Your wife looks like a beautiful woman. I'm not going to guess her age though, I could get in trouble - cyber slapped or something. It looks like you had a great time. Good work!
I pray that the two of you have a fantastic marriage.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Ingemar » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Mabuhay!
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby ClosetOtaku » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 am

Many congratulations to you both!
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -- C.S. Lewis
ClosetOtaku

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 am

[color="Plum"]Nice pics and congratulations.:)[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby TGJesusfreak » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Congrats! Hope you guys hae an awesome life together!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Ingemar (post: 1399456) wrote:Mabuhay!

What he said.

Many happy returns. Where in the Philippines? Haven't been there since I was very young.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Mazel tov! :jump:
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Lovely pictures, lovely bride, and much congradulations!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

shooraijin (post: 1399607) wrote:What he said.

Many happy returns. Where in the Philippines? Haven't been there since I was very young.

she is from kidapawan city on the island of mindanao

mrsmartypants you all gotta guess her age haha

It was an amazing time over there i really miss the place, I plan to buy land and build a house someday within the next 5 years over there.
ssj2gohan61

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Congratulations!

Since I'm a girl I'll take the risk at guessing your sweetheart's age. At first glance I was thinking she's about early to mid 20s. But, since you mentioned she's older than you. I'm gonna guess mid to late 20s?
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

yes she is mid to late 20's
ssj2gohan61

Postby SailorDove » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Okay, I'll guess 27?
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 pm

umm turns 29 in 2 weeks lol
ssj2gohan61

Return to General