Weekend Plans/Special Events

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ADXC » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 am

I know you are, but Im just saying for my friends case it was bad.

How would you feel if he sang O' Canada in front of a large group of people and forgot the words midway?
ADXC

Postby Anystazya » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 pm

lol, yeah, you're right. XD It would be pretty bad if he did that o.o Especially since at our schools, O Canada gets played every morning through the intercom before morning announcements...at his school, they sorta have to sing along to it, too XD
[color="Plum"]Do not let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. - Job 40:2 NLT[/color]

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] [color="Purple"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]

[color="DarkOrchid"]~Anystazya~[/color]
Anystazya

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Some extended family whom I rarely see (and their own families whom I'd never met) are staying at my parents' house for the weekend. I only wish it would be longer, 'cause I gotta work. But I can at least drop by for dinner. My sister and her husband will be away on Saturday, but they'll be at the house on Sunday night at least.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Althaia » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm

my birthdays on monday so im probably gonna be dealing with stuff and putting an application for my library to work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 pm

OOh, a family reunion of sorts, Spoony ^^?

I wish you the best of luck, Athaia ^__^ Happy early b-day as well ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby SnoringFrog » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 pm

This weekend I went to my church's first father/daughter event thing...

[spoiler]They needed me to run the soundboard lol. [/spoiler]
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:27 pm

SnoringFrog (post: 1337202) wrote:This weekend I went to my church's first father/daughter event thing...

[spoiler]They needed me to run the soundboard lol. [/spoiler]

Lol, I was about to say.. Aren't you a guy xDD;

How was it ^^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 am

Tsukuyomi (post: 1337003) wrote:OOh, a family reunion of sorts, Spoony ^^?

I wish you the best of luck, Athaia ^__^ Happy early b-day as well ^^

Yeah, we took a bunch of family pictures. I'll see if I can post some up somewhere.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby WhiteMage212 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Going to go to the Harvest Crusade this weekend with a group of friends( around 15-20)
All I've been up to is my math tutoring and guitar practice.
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Postby SnoringFrog » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 am

[quote="Tsukuyomi (post: 1337204)"]Lol, I was about to say.. Aren't you a guy xDD]

Haha, yeah. One guy there saw me walking around afterwards cleaning stuff up and was like "ETHAN! I know you're not a daughter, and you're not a...father? or are you?" lol.

It was pretty good, actually. I really liked the people that sang for it, and it was a somewhat interesting sound job to do, learned a bit that I wasn't expecting to learn, which is always nice.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am

This weekend I MIGHT go see Manchester Orchestra, but I'm pretty broke... I think I'll def just be partying with some high school buddies for the last time before we all go our separate ways for University =[
It's pretty depressing actually... haha.

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

@Bri: Your avatar scares me xDD;

Awww, that sounds fun, but also sad at the same time 8( A bitter sweet moment indeed 8(

This weekend we are having this ceremony type thingy to celebrate my niece's birth ^_^

"Isn't that just a birthday?" you might ask. Not exactly ^^ It's kinda like a blessing the baby type thing ^^ I'll take some pics of it ^^ i'd take a video, but there's no sound on my digi cam 8( I think that's why it was on sale >_>
Tsukuyomi

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

THIS WEEKEND! ANIME IOWA! IOWA CITY IA! BE THERE AND BE SQUARE!!

I'll be there. We've constructed a massive TF2 cospaly group. It'll be boss hog.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 pm

@ Tsuki. Yesss. My avvi is a cuuuttee sloth :) Mwaha.
And ya, I don't see how one could have a birthday for a newborn (she was just born right? If I recall...) cos it'd all "Yay! 0 years old!!!"

@ Etoh Goodness. You're a hyper little fella of the late, aren't cha? =] Sounds fun though mang.

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

@Bri: Heehee, yeah ^^ She turned 2months on the second of this month ^^

I guess you can say it's like a "Hey gaiz, I had a baby. You should all come and see her \o.o/" type thing xDD

Nah, it's more then just that, but still fun <33

@toh: Pics or it didn't happen.. naturally :P

Have lots of fun and be safe ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Bump bump in the rump ^__^

Sooooooo, the time when ghouls and goblins come out to. play (?) ^^ What will everyone be dong this weekend ^^?

My sister's throwing a Halloween party on Saturday ^^ Sounds fun enough, but I think that's when our town will be trick or treating, so.. we'll have to work something out with passing out candy and all of that ^^
Tsukuyomi

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 am

My church is having a harvest festival on saturday and I haven't made up my mind if I should go are not. I usually go, but I know I'll get nerves because I haven't been to church in over a year.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 pm

One of my friends, Marty Chan (a writer) wrote and produced a play called "Bonehouse" (it's like, the audience sits down and listens to this detective talk about this serial killer case, then as the play goes on weird stuff starts to happen. I've heard marvalous things!) so a couple friends and I are going to watch that in the city.
Then we'll probably go to a house party or something as one of my friends isn't 18 yet.

Since I can't trick or treat this year I'll have to buy my own candy too :( SIGH.

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby F.M Disciple » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 pm

hmm... weekend plans "eh?" well for me I will study and then study, and of course go to Church other than that don't have alot of plans. Our family just had a costume party i went as a cop Actully my costume was [ name of my city] Vice. I had the don johnson suit, a badge for my belt and everything.
"Its very possible that I could give everything and obtain nothing, But still I have to try."
-Edward Elric.

"If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."
-William Wilberforce.
F.M Disciple

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm going to church for New Year's Day. I may change my mind, but more likely to go.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Previous

Return to General