I had a dream.

Talk about anything in here.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Sparx00 (post: 1302299) wrote:Okay, so last night I had this dream. Apparently, I was dancing the Hare Hare Yukai dance with two girls and two other guys and didn't even know. Music of course was playing in the background. Then after the dance was finished, both girls kissed me on my cheeks and then both the guys simultaneously hit me on the head as if I was in an anime. And that's about the time I woke up. Do I have a problem? :drool:

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]Okay...so let me do some imaging here: normally for the Hare Hare Yukai dance, there's two guys (Kyon and Itsuki) and THREE girls (Haruhi, Yuki and Mikeru). If there are two guys, and two girls, that leaves one vacant female position...

Please tell me you weren't in cosplay! :o:lol:

I had a dream last night that I actually bought an iPhone...this proves that I'm either really a techno nerd, or I REALLY need a vacation from work! [/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Peanut » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1302368) wrote:Oh no, Ryan and the other person were the ones wearing the towels. There were high-kicks and all sorts of girly dance moves.

OH GOSH THE MENTAL IMAGES THIS PRODUCES...

On a side note...

I once had a dream I was a mountain peak.

I woke up feeling high.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

O.o

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Uhmmm wrong thread XD sorry
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 pm

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]Okay...so let me do some imaging here: normally for the Hare Hare Yukai dance, there's two guys (Kyon and Itsuki) and THREE girls (Haruhi, Yuki and Mikeru). If there are two guys, and two girls, that leaves one vacant female position...

Please tell me you weren't in cosplay! :o:lol:[/color][/SIZE][/font]

Thankfully, I was not. XD

But now that you bring that up, that would have been very creepy. I'm so glad I wasn't. :sweat:
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:37 pm

I dreamt once I was a guy named Rob.

When I woke up I felt like a zombie.
Azier the Swordsman

Postby nicktk1 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:19 am

Yeah your fine. personally, i think dreams can be telling (of whats going on in your life) sometimes...

i digress

i once had a dream where i saw God. He was on a mouton and he spoke to me. for the life of me i cant tell what he said. but it was mighty interesting....its as if my mind understood it but for some reason needed to forget it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Red"]its[/color] [color="Lime"]cuz[/color] [color="Yellow"]i[/color]
[color="Yellow"] love [/color][color="Magenta"]you[/color][color="Red"] that[/color][color="Cyan"]i[/color]
[color="Yellow"]follow[/color] [color="Lime"]you[/color]
O o
/¯________________________
| I'MA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!! BLAAAAGH!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
nicktk1

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 am

i once dreamed i was a circular purple pokemon that had gasses coming out of it.

I woke up Weezing.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 am

nicktk1 (post: 1302532) wrote:Yeah your fine. personally, i think dreams can be telling (of whats going on in your life) sometimes...

If that's the case, I must either be having a bunch of fun in my life, or living in an anime world. :lol:

I dreamed I was Rick Astley.

I woke up after I rolled out of bed.
Sparx00

Postby GundamFan » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 am

Well I had some wierd dreams it's involved everything regular network tv, movies, anime, and video games so I don't think it's wierd.
One wierd thing happened to me in college apparently I started singing in my sleep the 2nd it happened a few later days my roomate got part of it on a tape recorded it was the opening theme of certain mecha anime we aren't supposed mention starts with an N. He got himself reassigned to another room and once word got around I sometimes sing in my sleep in Japanese no else was willing to take the other bed.
GundamFan

Postby GundamFan » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 am

Hey you would suprised how many odd dreams people have and how tv, movies and videos can influence them.
However if you want to talk really wierd I apparently sometimes sing anime theme song in my sleep I was first told about my by college roommate who got a tape recording when it happened again another night.
GundamFan

Postby Sparx00 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:47 am

Wow, that takes talent. XD But still, kinda like the dream where I danced the Hare Hare Yukai. (Now thar I look back on it, it was kinda fun. :lol: )
Sparx00

Postby Kaligraphic » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:50 pm

I had a dream that my four little children would one day live in a nation where they would not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

When I woke up, I felt like a King.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Previous

Return to General