I's gettin' a kitty! :D

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Sheenar » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 am

Robin, me too --which is why I am planning on getting a rat --my old roommate has one named Javier and he is so sweet. And smart. I'm planning on harness-training both Marzipan and the rat so they can go for walks outside on a leash.

I would like to have a lizard or a snake, but that'll have to wait until I have the funds for one --the animal itself is inexpensive but all the equipment you need is pricey --the heat lamps, the enclosure, etc. I don't want one that you would have to feed mice or rats to, so it would be a small one. I don't mind at all feeding crickets or other insects. A corn snake or maybe a bearded dragon --those are cool.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:35 am

Yeah, I myself was hopin' for a reptile :sweat:
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lilac#18 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 am

Those kittens are so cute.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Previous

Return to General