Who do you think they are?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm

SpoonyBard : The Bard that's a little spoony.(Whatever that means.)

Monkey J. Luffy: The first to die in my Mafia game. And the cake is a lie.

Goldenspines: The prickly shiny golden hedgehog.
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby That Dude » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Pt III.

Monkey J Luffy: Was a really energetic goofy kid when he first joined. Now has mellowed out but still has his fun and friendly side.

SnoringFrog: A nice guy who seems to genuinely enjoy other people's company.

JadenMental: The coolest Norwegian I've ever known. Kinda like a brother to me even though we barely ever talk.

GhostOnTheNet: A cool dude with a cool head and a great taste in music.

Peanut: One of the nicest dudes you'll ever meet. A heart the size of Russia.

Pascal: One totally brilliant guy, I love theoretical physics, but he actually understands the workings of it. Really reminds me of one of my best friends in real life, they are scarily similar.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1290676) wrote:Goldenspines: The prickly shiny golden hedgehog.

XD :lol:
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Here's even more....

Lil_Ninja: " Bolt"....she is a very hyper, social, and random person. She can hold up her end of the conversation, though a pointless one. Very sweet young lady.

Wind: Miss Naomi is just a wonderful person. She is the first one to raise her hand when you need something, and she goes the next mile to include you. When I talk to her, she makes me feel important....I like that. So, yeah, she's great....
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Phantom wrote:Lil_Ninja: " Bolt"....she is a very hyper, social, and random person. She can hold up her end of the conversation, though a pointless one. Very sweet young lady.

It's like you know me o-o XDD
(Though, I am quite unsocial normally XP)

Phantom_Sorano: Fantasma is pretty cool, from what I've seen. A very good nickname-giver, too XD
I look forward to talking to Fanta again in the chat, and getting to know them better ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Previous

Return to General