So who's gonna party tonight?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby ADXC » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:27 pm

No, I haven't. Does mouthwash count?
ADXC

Postby Stephen » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah. Some mouthwashes have it in it. I guess you're joining the rest of us in the lake of fire. And don't try to use the old "but I don't drink the mouthwash" bit. You have partaken of the devils sippy cup.

Stephen

Postby ADXC » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah well maybe. But Im being serious though. I mean y'all can drink whatever you like, but Id prefer to not try it officially.
ADXC

Postby initialdfreak » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm

I went to a friends house, we lit fireworks, played poker, ate chili, and just generally had a good time. It was great.
initialdfreak

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:02 pm

ADXC (post: 1279189) wrote:Yeah well maybe. But Im being serious though. I mean y'all can drink whatever you like, but Id prefer to not try it officially.

-shrugs-
In moderation its great. Or just yknow, a little bit all time time XP

I was safe though.
I went to a party, but my boyfriend drove and he only had a beer, and we hung around long enough for him to be 100% for sure cool to drive.
Then we went over to another friends place and just played xbox and ps3 for a bit
Then we went back to my boyfriends place, played some drinking games (my mom sent me with a bottle of peach cider XD. I was able to trick someone into thinking it was wine) and then I just slept over at his place so he didn't have to drive me home at 4 am.

GOOD NIGHT GOOD NIGHT!
No resolutions this year though

[SIZE="1"] You wanna sink, so I'm gonna let you. [/SIZE]

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Sanderson » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:47 am

I had a blast at the party I went to!

Me and my buddies came up with this drinking game, 4 player free for all Super Smash Bros. Brawl, each loser takes a shot of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, winner doesn't take a shot. We were originally going to have it so 1st out takes three shots, 2nd out two shots and 3rd out one shot, but we wanted to play multiple rounds so we didn't do that.

How did it go you ask? Let's just say we played four games and I didn't take one shot.
Sanderson

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Sanderson (post: 1279260) wrote:I had a blast at the party I went to!

Me and my buddies came up with this drinking game, 4 player free for all Super Smash Bros. Brawl, each loser takes a shot of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, winner doesn't take a shot. We were originally going to have it so 1st out takes three shots, 2nd out two shots and 3rd out one shot, but we wanted to play multiple rounds so we didn't do that.

How did it go you ask? Let's just say we played four games and I didn't take one shot.

HAHA!

Omigoodness
Me and some buds came up with a game kinda like that.

Except it was more like Halo forge free for all. First to die had to take the number of people minus 1 shots of Greygoose, second to die had to take the last number minus 1 shots of goose and so on and so on.

How did it go you ask? Let's just say I nearly finished an entire bottle of Greygoose. Not cos I suck, just cos I love the stuff ;P at least thats my excuse.

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby CAAOutkast » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 am

I didn't party at all. Instead I played and beat all of my Sega Genesis games in an all-day marathon event.

Anyway,I'm glad you guys had a great New Year's eve.
CAAOutkast

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 pm

I didn't party, but I did get alittle buzzed XD; Whatever I had was very fruity tasting. I just kept sipping it 8D

I wasn't really sure since I'm usually happy and hyper anyways XD Especially, during the holidays 8D

Togetherness, such a wonderful thing u_u
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:10 pm

I didn't party either, don't drink in the first place XD I celebrated my dear mother's 57th birthday( with whom I have faith in God her health will be fine) And played Left4Dead with my younger bro.
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Gabriel 9.0 (post: 1279972) wrote:I didn't party either, don't drink in the first place XD I celebrated my dear mother's 57th birthday( with whom I have faith in God her health will be fine) And played Left4Dead with my younger bro.

OH MAN!

I played Left 4 Dead with my little bro on Christmas Day! haha.

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Postby Gabriel 9.0 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 pm

xblack_x_rosesx (post: 1279988) wrote:OH MAN!

I played Left 4 Dead with my little bro on Christmas Day! haha.

The video game is love XD, I can't wait to get Xbox LIVE and me and my bro create a team, with some of our friends XD.
Some of my favorite scriptures.

Psalm91
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Hebrews 4-4
1Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

James 4
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Gabriel 9.0

Postby xblack_x_rosesx » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Ah!!

The online play is THE BEST

[DA hooray.]
xblack_x_rosesx

Previous

Return to General