Need help!

Talk about anything in here.

Need help!

Postby sharien chan » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Not sure which forum to post this in, but I need help. I have to take a survey and I need 4 guys to fill it out by tomorrow. Can you guys please help? I can't find anyone to take the survey.

Here are the questions

1. What kind of topics (more emotional topics versus more factual) are you most likely to talk about when in a group of people of the same gender?

a. Does this change when speaking to those of the opposite gender? If so, what kinds of topics do you usually about with members of the opposite gender?

b. Do your conversation topics change depending on if you’re in a group of people or one on one? Does the gender of the group/individual affect the conversation topic?

2. Rank the following list how likely you are to talk about the topics, 1-10, with 1 being most likely, and 10 being never/rarely
a. Sports
b. Politics
c. Personal relationships
d. Movies
e. Television
f. Personal appearance
g. Video games
h. Food
i. Hobbies
j. School

if you guys can either respond here, PM me, or email me (sharienchan@gmail.com) I would appreciate it so much. Thank you!
sharien chan

Postby F.M Disciple » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 pm

For me I would talk politics
F.M Disciple

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 pm

Music, God, or silly stuff about how I'd make a better member of congress and what I'd do with my power (Think "Anime Recognition and Appreciation YEAR Resolution, and "Haruhi Suzumiya Honorary Citizenship Resolution")
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby sharien chan » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Thank you guys for responding!

The survey is over...had the class its for today ^_^
sharien chan

Return to General