urgent: for you californians

Talk about anything in here.

urgent: for you californians

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 am

I'm posting this for one of my favorite bands. their stuff was stolen, so any of you guys from CA, keep an eye out!

"OUR VAN AND TRAIL​ER HAVE BEEN STOLE​N
Body:
This morni​ng we woke up to find our van and trail​er had been stole​n from in front​ of our frien​d’s house​ in Ranch​o Cordo​va,​ Calif​ornia​.​

Every​thing​ we have in the world​ is in that van and trail​er.​ Every​ piece​ of equip​ment,​ every​ piece​ of lugga​ge,​ all our money​….​ Every​thing​.​

If you are anywh​ere in Calif​ornia​ or near the Ranch​o Cordo​va/​Sacra​mento​ area pleas​e be on the look-​out for a 15-​passe​nger Ford van with Georg​ia plate​s and a black​ doubl​e axel trail​er with missi​ng fende​rs and strip​es of refle​ctive​ tape acros​s the black​ door,​ pleas​e call the polic​e and repor​t it.

We are thous​ands of miles​ from home,​ in the middl​e of tour and every​thing​ we have is gone with no way to get home.​

Pleas​e pray for us, we know that Chris​t will provi​de for us and it is well with out souls​.​ We prais​e Jesus​ for times​ of trial​s!​ Our faith​ is hard as rock.​

-​Showb​read"
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am

Holy crap. I'm going to be praying very hard for them.

They are one of my favorite bands. :(
Azier the Swordsman

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am

Man, that's gotta suck. I hope somebody finds it and reports it!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 am

Ouch. I will be praying for them. Unfortunately, I live in the wrong part of California, so I can't go hunt this person down.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 am

D:
Whoever did it should be punched in the face. I hope they get it back soon.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:40 pm

ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Yah, I heard about this! Glad they got all of their stuff back (minus some iPods and money) and none of their instruments were stolen! I was really impressed with the way Josh Dies handled everything in his messages. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm

yah same! XD
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Warrior4Christ » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:09 pm

I, too, was impressed with how they handled this.
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 pm

I cant' read the linkage TT^TT

but it seems they got their stuff back that's really awesome!

And Savvy, thanks for changing part of your signature! XD That girl was starting to FREAK me out!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby wingedfox » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 pm

oh good I'm glad to hear they got most of it back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="Red"][font="Comic Sans MS"]please sir can you spare a steak? Just one please. You know you can't resist my cuteness[/font][/color]

<(^_^)>[font="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="3"][color="Red"]my deviant page: http://wingedfox111.deviantart.com/[/color][/SIZE][/font]
wingedfox

Return to General