Funny habits your pet has

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Kat Walker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 am

My miniature dachshund eats flies. He'll just jump up and snap one with his jaws. He usually catches them, too. ~_~

I had a cat that some years back who used to do the same.... but he'd just kill them with his paws, not EAT them. Cockroaches though, were a different story...
Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.

Colossians 3:14

~ my personal website ~
Kat Walker

Postby Kat Walker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 am

chibiphonebooth (post: 1258523) wrote:
also, when he poops, instead of just sitting and staying still, he spins around in circles slowly. when he was younger, he would actually lift his back legs off the ground and just balance on his front feet while he pooped. it was the WEIRDEST thing.

My boyfriend's pug does that, too. Pugs apparently have weird ways of relieving themselves. When he can, he likes to jump ON TOP of thick bushes and poop ON THEM. o_O

He's also done quite a few handstand pees. And my bf's mom swore up and down that when she was dog-sitting one time, he pooped inside her trash can. INSIDE it!!!
Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.

Colossians 3:14

~ my personal website ~
Kat Walker

Postby Monkey Princess » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:13 am

My chocolate lab would go running around the house like he was mental when ever he got a shower. (oh yes this was another weird thing. He was scared to death of baths and would only take showers) He would get running so fast that he normally ended up running into something.
[color=Plum]freerice.com GO CHECK IT OUT!![/color]
[size=100]
[size=100]Just listen!

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
deviantART: www.akki-otome.deviantart.com
fanfiction: www.fanfiction.net/~lifeislikeanovel
fictionpress: www.fictionpress.com/~r3l[size=84][font=Arial]
[/SIZE][/font]@~`,~ I carry this rose as a symbol of thanks for the all the CAA Mods.
Monkey Princess

Postby NnySacci » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:22 am

My cat is will randomly attack my foot, then run away. Then run in again, attack, run away.

It's so sneaky! >.<
Imagination[font="Impact"][/font] is just a taste of [SIZE="4"][color="red"]God's[/SIZE][/color] creativity
NnySacci

Previous

Return to General