Legaia 2

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Legaia 2

Postby Bunny » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:56 pm

Does anyone have the scoop on this game? My mom brought it home for me but I don't want to use it if it involves some risky magic business. Could someone explain to me what the system is like for it?
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Link Antilles » Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:11 pm

I haven't heard of it til' now. I found this:

Link one
Link two

I hope that helps some...
Link Antilles

Postby Stephen » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:23 pm

Own Legaia 1 and 2. While the second was ok...it was nothing compared to the first. It has been a while since I played it..but from what I remember it was a fairly family friendly game. I don't remember anything even remotly off color. I don't recall there being a bad magic vibe either. I would say your pretty safe playing it. Look into Legaia 1...awesome game.
Stephen

Postby Bunny » Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:28 am

Thanks guys! I think I'll give it a try. :)
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Kisa » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:18 pm

Don't know about Legaia 2 but my bro has 1 and it s pretty cool. I like Noah! Is she in 2? How is 2 different from 1, storywise and all?
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews