GunCon & supported Games

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

GunCon & supported Games

Postby Fsiphskilm » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:07 pm

My favorites...
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby cbwing0 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:30 pm

I haven't actually played any of the games other than Time Crisis and Point Blank in the arcade. I was a big fan of House of the Dead 2 for Dreamcast, though (Interact's Starfire Lightblaster being the gun of choice). I still have that along with the gun, and I would buy another one so that I could play it with 2 people.

I have also played Jurassic Park in the arcades. It's kind of old, so I doubt it will be ported to the home systems, although I suppose it is possibility if another Jurassic Park movie is made.

I haven't played Resident Evil: Dead Aim, although it sounds interesting, especially to someone who loves zombies movies, House of the Dead, and gun games (yes, I even saw "House of the Dead," in theaters). :grin:

It really isn't the same to play gun games with a controller. For one thing, your reaction time is reduced by having to move the crosshairs with the joystick/d-pad. On top of that, it doesn't improve your accuracy. :P

Maybe if I have some extra time and money I will pick up some PS2 gun games, but that won't be for a while.
cbwing0

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews