Oni PS2 Sequel?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Oni PS2 Sequel?

Postby cwp_otaku » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:49 am

Has anyone played Oni for the Ps2? I don't know about you, but I thought it was a pretty O.k. game. Minus the graphics that is. I heard that Rock Star's been thinking about releaseing a sequel does anyone have any info?
cwp_otaku

Postby Razgriz » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:55 am

No I haven't heard anything, sorry. But I do have to agree, it's not that bad of a game, I especially like the gun that shot that slow green plasma.
Razgriz

Postby madphilb » Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:50 pm

The Screamer! That was awesome....

Played the PC Port (not too bad, could have used some of the save points moved or additional ones added though).

Hopefully if they do a sequal, they don't make it just for one platform, an XBox version would be nice :D

Pno2 looked promising for the Cube, but if I remember correctly I read some reviews that where less than favorable.

PHIL
madphilb

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:14 pm

Hmm... I hated oni, but I hated tomb raider and I hate the controls the most, just like Resident Evil... I think those controls were made outdated by the dual shock controller... But, yeah, the PS2's start with Oni and it just didn't look very good... MGS2 was PS2's saving grace and revival point... In my opinion (even if people kept complaining about Solid Snake's mullet, hehe, that was only when they hadn't even played the game though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews