Morrowind

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Morrowind

Postby Theallas » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:59 am

Any one else here play Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind? If so, can you give me any hints for a level 70 Wood Elf Theif/Assasin/Ranger? Or any good Mods that you found?
Theallas

Postby Razgriz » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:38 am

yes! I love this game! Probably one of the best nonlinear rpgs out there. I've tried it with a few mods, like different professions, minor stuff. The major stuff always seem to crash the game or make a part of it inaccessible, but that's just me.
Razgriz

Postby madphilb » Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:53 pm

I'm a big Morrowind fan (taking a break right now, playing Azurik), but I'm on the XBox, so no luck with the expansions.

I know there are some plug-ins that are supposed to adjust the game to make it harder to advance and stuff...

There are a few things you can do, such as not sell off expensive items (only work from the cash you make doing jobs or selling basic items to regular merchants) and stay away from trainers (earn all the advancements the hard way).

I'm waiting for the GOTY version to be released (November?), it should be really cool.

PHIL
madphilb

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews