Three people...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Three people...

Postby AndrewinIce » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 pm

I ask you all to pray for three separate people...

Myself. I have a few minor problems, a few medium problems, and two big problems. All have been present for years, but they are all really bugging me lately. Bad.

My brother. He's 13 and is going through doubts about his salvation thanks to a person he respects questioning it.

The other person is my..my...Fine, I'll admit it. My cousin. Don't tell anyone that we're related, though. She is into drugs, men, and booze. She has just given her child to her parents to take care of, so pray for them also.
AndrewinIce

Re: Three people...

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

My cousin was the same way as yours (technically, she's my second cousin) She lost one of her sons cause she got caught with drugs on her, she drinks a lot, and now from what I hear she's been messing around behind her husband's back and now they are in the process of splitting. She and my mom used to be close (my mom called her my unofficial "twin" since we were born exactly 3 days apart), she would borrow money from my mom until my mom put a stop to it (I think it was because she was using the money to get drugs) and now they don't talk to each other any more. According to my cousin's step-grandfather (my deceased aunt's 2nd husband) she's also been giving her mother (my 1st cousin) a hard time too.

As for you're brother, its natural for people to question their salvation. It's one of the many trials we have to face as Christians. My suggestion would be to encourage him gently, for example slip sheets of paper with bible verses on them where he can find it, like his backpack or his pillow or whatever. That may or may not work, if nothing else have a talk with your pastor and see what he says. My own little brother has not even sought salvation, but that's some thing we (my family and my brother's girlfriend are trying to fix)

As for your problems you might want to talk to a pastor or someone like that, I'm not really 100% sure what to say on this manner
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Makachop^^128 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm

praying!
Makachop^^128

Postby AndrewinIce » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Thank you both. None of these problems will be resolved overnight, but 'most' will one way or another be worked out eventually.

Cleanedbyblood; I will pray for your brother.
AndrewinIce

Return to Prayer Room