My mom was let go from her job

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My mom was let go from her job

Postby HetalianKatana4 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 pm

I just found out that my mom was let go today. I'm mad but at the same time relieved. Mad because the idiots at her work don't know who they are losing. They're trying to get someone who'll take the same position for lower pay. Those cheapskates have dumped a huge list of projects for her to do. She probably would've never gotten it done at all despite working endless hours every week. Plus, she was treated so badly. But I'm relieved for her because after 8 freaking years of stupidity, she can finally take a huge breath of fresh air. Please, pray that a job comes up for her. She is now a stay-at-home mom which is what she wanted but never thought would happen. She wants to focus on me and my senior year. Also, pray for my dad as he may begin working an extra day every week to support us. I'm not worried. This was purely God's plan. When something is according to His will, you know it'll end up good somehow. I'm excited to see the future that He holds for my mom.
"Even when a girl is as shy as a mouse, you still have to beware of the tiger within."- random Chinese proverb

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BleachBlue04?feature=mhee

My FanFiction account:
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4095232
HetalianKatana4

Location: Either in Narnia, Soul Society, or America...I'm indecisive :P

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 pm

I like your thinking :). Will pray!
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Neane » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Will be praying about this matter.
Neane

Postby SilverToast » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Praying!
SilverToast

Postby MrKrillz0r » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Praying!
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Return to Prayer Room