if you can't take really deep prayer requests do NOT read

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

if you can't take really deep prayer requests do NOT read

Postby Never thirsty! » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 pm

anyway i am extremely depressed and suicidal because family members and friends have been dying left and right due to hurricane Sandy and I feel like God abandoned me also a father who distributes vacant “affection" because he can punch, kick, and slap me and then two minutes later say “I love you” which is the reason why i want prayer NOT sympathy
Never thirsty!

Postby SilverToast » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Praying!
SilverToast

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:18 pm

wow. praying.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Wind » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

no sympathy but understanding from similar parental and other various circumstances. I am praying for you.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Atria35 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Praying.

Also, your father's behaviour is abuse and not love. Abusers will often say they love the person they abuse to try and keep them with them, so they can keep doing what they're doing. You don't have to stay and take it - you do have the ability to report it to your school and the police.
Atria35

Postby Xeno » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Atria35 (post: 1595254) wrote:Also, your father's behaviour is abuse and not love. Abusers will often say they love the person they abuse to try and keep them with them, so they can keep doing what they're doing. You don't have to stay and take it - you do have the ability to report it to your school and the police.

Basically this. If he's physically abusing you, and obviously emotionally doing it too, then you need to report it to either a school councilor or your local police department. That kind of behavior is unacceptable from anyone. If you do not do anything about it, then as far as your dad is concerned, you're consenting to what he is doing. So stand up for yourself.

As far as the family losses due to the hurricane go, sorry to hear about that, but these things unfortunately do happen. If you take your own life because a natural disaster claimed family members then you don't have a very strong willpower. It's very possible to come out on the other side of something like this as a stronger person. Events like this can often change people, or break them severely. Try to alter your perception. Honor your passed loved ones, but let the over all situation change you into a stronger person.

PS: Before you get all moody with me about giving you sympathy, I'm not, I'm giving you advice. It's what I do. I don't pray.
Xeno

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Praying.
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm praying. I can't imagine what it's like to be in your shoes.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby AdriTan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Praying!
Love Momma Flower @}~~,~
AdriTan

Postby Hiryu » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:35 am

I know you may feel that God has abandoned you, but he will always love you, no matter what. You're his child, and a loving father would not abandon his own children. Terrible things happen to everyone, but God isn't the reason for your torment.

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39

So even when terrible things happen to you, God will always love you. I encourage you to find more examples of God's love for his people in the bible by reading these passages:

Pslam 23

John 3:16-21

Luke 15:11-32
Hiryu

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm praying for you!!!!!!!! May God protect you and keep you safe! Remember that God NEVER abandons ANYONE and he will ALWAYS love you and be with you through good times and bad!
[SIZE="3"]If we gotta start somewhere why not here?
If we gotta start sometime why not now?[/SIZE]
sarahjoy78

Postby seaglass27 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 pm

I don't have sympathy, I have empathy. Abuse is frightening and painful. God is good though, and as Christians we have purpose and the greatest calling on the face of the earth. You are not worthless and you should not feel that you are.
seaglass27

Postby Neane » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Been praying for you since yesterday and will continue to do so.
Neane

Postby eightluvver888 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Praying for you!
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][font="Garamond"]Oh no, he's already fallen off one building today!
[SIZE="1"]MAL[/SIZE][/font]
eightluvver888

Postby steenajack » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 am

I'll be praying as well. I'm very sorry for your losses....please, call the police or someone in reguards to your abusive father. You don't deserve to live in that awful situation. Please, tell someone and get out ASAP. *hugs* I'll be praying okay?
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:55 am

Praying. Remember God is strong when we are weak, and he has certainly not left you.
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Return to Prayer Room