things to pray about

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

things to pray about

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Well for some time now I've been having some thoughts that Are really not honoring to God, and I really feel kind of lost right now. However it feels like I can't really help it sometimes because it feels like they just involuntarily come in. I do resist them, but I still like I'm kind of lost right now. So please pray that God helps me to overcome them and brings bible verses and someone to help me get over it. I know I can't do this on my own as a person but with God I can.

2nd, is that in one of the campuses of the college I go to, a 6-story parking lot that was under construction collapsed. No students or faculty was in it, but 50 construction workers got trapped inside. Most got out now, but as of yesterday one was trapped under a truck that had been buried by rubble, one is still missing, and one is confirmed dead. So just pray for the families of all involved and that God just be with them during this time and that God will take care of them and bring someone along to let them know he's there and still has a plan for them and is in control of everything. :)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Neane » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Praying.
Neane

Postby Atria35 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Praying! I read about that collapse, and I'm sorry it happened :(
Atria35

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Praying.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby SilverToast » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Praying.
[color="Red"]@[/color])}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators
SilverToast

Postby Michael Lance » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Praying for you, Firestorm. I have the same problem as well (almost every day lately), so I think I understand where you're coming from. That being said, this is my advice to you (it comes in the form of a verse): "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." - Philipians 4:8 (KJV)
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Return to Prayer Room