Praise for an interview.

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Praise for an interview.

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 pm

I praise God for finally giving me a chance to get to a job interview in a certain company. It may not seem much. But I'm really happy for it. This application goes way back late last year.

Back story: A friend of mine told me to apply in this company about late last year and I was reluctant but still tried. I got a call from the company but missed the called. I was sleeping at that afternoon:red:. I was thinking of not applying anymore cause I really want to pursue a different field. But my friend did say there is a company car for me to use so that helps me to send another application :XD:. After a month or so, I got into a vacation with my sister in a province. Then when I came back about 12pm in our house I was very tired and wanting to sleep. I thought of this company calling but I brushed it off and said to my self "it's been a month they will not calling be calling". And when I got up I noticed I missed the call from that company:hits_self. Then after months of waiting for finding a job that is in the field of my previous one, I applied again in this company. But didn't had a reply for months and then they texted me about 2 months ago and asked for a scheduled interview. I was like wow. I said yes but after a day a huge storm came. And it flooded most of the street in our country. So I contacted them that I would not be able to make it in the said date :bang:. I emailed them again two days ago and got a reply. And now hopefully I will be able to go through approximately 3 months of application process.
Proverbs 16:6 Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord a man avoids evil.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.â€
anlptgtsg

Postby MrKrillz0r » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

Glad to hear! God is good! :D
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby Atria35 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Congrats!
Atria35

Return to Prayer Room