About my boy friend...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

UPDATE!

Postby Jigzy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 am

Turns out my boy friend has a stomach infection, which I'm sure is probably curable right? I'm just relieved he doesn't have cancer.
Jigzy

Re: About my boy friend...

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 am

That's great news! Not that he's sick of course, but that it's not something more serious. I assume if he knows what's going on now then he's getting that taken care of right? I'll still be praying for a quick recovery. :)
TopazRaven

Postby akorecki1 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 am

I am sure he is thankful that you care so much about him. Whatever happens it was God's will.
akorecki1

Postby shooraijin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 am

Is it something called H. pylori? If so, yes, very easy to fix.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Jigzy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 am

TopazRaven wrote:That's great news! Not that he's sick of course, but that it's not something more serious. I assume if he knows what's going on now then he's getting that taken care of right? I'll still be praying for a quick recovery. :)

Thank you :)
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 am

shooraijin wrote:Is it something called H. pylori? If so, yes, very easy to fix.

Well I don't know yet. He's still waiting to find out more about it is what he said.
Jigzy

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:28 am

Great to hear it's not cancer!
MrKrillz0r

UPDATE!

Postby Jigzy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 am

So yeah my boy friend didn't have cancer. He also just recently told me earlier that it was hemorrhoids which should eventually heal up on its own. He also said he has Acid Reflux disease. (I also have Acid Reflux disease.) Anyway so yeah everythings pretty much good with him right now.

My dad just passed away on New Years Eve though and to think I was freaking out about something happening to my boy friend when it was really my dad, the one in bad shape. He had some really bad digestive and bowel problems. How do I know? I mean he could of been the one with the Colon cancer instead of my boy friend. Now that's what I'm thinking or maybe the flu. Anyway I've had a bad New Years. I've been crying, depressed over my dad. I need prayer for that too.

Anyway I gotta stay on topic. So yeah my boy friend is doing well right now. At least for now I can feel relieved about that and that I know he can be there for me.
Jigzy

Postby Atria35 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Praying.

You're very afraid of cancer having been the issue, but digestive issues of any sort are NOT automatically cancer. He could have had inflammatory Bowel Syndrom, Chrone's Disease, or even simply ulcers that went septic.
Atria35

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Atria35 wrote:Praying.

You're very afraid of cancer having been the issue, but digestive issues of any sort are NOT automatically cancer. He could have had inflammatory Bowel Syndrom, Chrone's Disease, or even simply ulcers that went septic.

Thank you.

Possibly he could have had any of those problems, but we don't know since he was never able to afford hardly even going to the doctor or taking any tests. He was never able to take any tests.
Jigzy

Postby anlptgtsg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 am

Sorry to hear about your father. Praying for your family and boyfriend.
anlptgtsg

Postby Jigzy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

anlptgtsg wrote:Sorry to hear about your father. Praying for your family and boyfriend.

Thank you.
Jigzy

Postby steenajack » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

I'm sorry about your father passing away. :( I hope you're boyfriend feels better soon.
steenajack

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

He was never able to take any tests.

But he did the colonoscopy, right? Even if they didn't biopsy anything (and I've never been part of a colonoscopy where the operating physician didn't biopsy something of interest), many of those conditions can be identified visually if they existed.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Previous

Return to Prayer Room