I'm extremely sick

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I'm extremely sick

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 pm

I came home from winter jam last night and I walked in the door I got some food and went to bed and after about two minutes I started to feel extremely hot like my entire body was scorching then I took of my electric blanket to see if that was the problem I wasn't cooling down I went to the freezer to get some ice to see if that could cool me it put me in excruciating pain then it became hard to breathe as if my lungs were not working properly I decided to turn on my fan in my room that helped me to cool off I was able to go to sleep because the fan kept me cool during the night I woke up this morning and my throat felt a little sore I couldn't go to church this morning my fever is starting to fade I started to feel a little better but I threw up at around 12:30 and I've be vomiting on and off since, I'm scared for life because this isn't really a normal sickness if I wasn't scorching hot it might have been if I you would pray for me it would be 900% appreciated
Never thirsty!

Re: I'm extremely sick

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:58 pm

I'll be praying, but I suggest you go visit the doctor (right now, if possible. Don't wait). Chances are you might have pneumonia since you're having a fever and difficulty breathing. (vomiting is not a symptom, though, but it may just be an after effect after the pain you had).

But no, seriously dude, go to the doctor now. Pneumonia is rough, but if you get treated, you'll be okay, but if left untreated, it can become life-threatening. And even if it's something else, going to the doctor is a good idea anyways if your have all these symptoms.
goldenspines

Re: I'm extremely sick

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm

I agree with goldenspines, go see a doctor. It sounds serious. Go right now....go on! I'm praying.

Dude, why are you still reading this? GO!!
Cleanedbyblood

Return to Prayer Room